RDAC offers support to all DGHI MSc-GH students and Global Health Residency/Fellowship Pathway program scholars from the Hubert-Yeargan Center for Global Health.
To request support, fill out the student request form. Support requests are answered in the order in which they are received. Please submit requests as early as possible before deadlines.
- Conceptualization and study design (e.g., methods, analysis plan, power/sample size calculations)
- Human subjects (IRB) review
- Questionnaire/instrument design
- Data collection and management solutions
- General epidemiological or statistical consultation
- Data cleaning guidance
- Questions about preliminary exploratory analyses
- Statistical analysis methods
- Qualitative methods
- External resource referrals, such as to the Center for Data and Visualization Sciences
Global Health Courses
All RDAC-affiliated faculty and some staff are engaged in DGHI’s educational mission.
- Liz Turner and Larry Park teach the MSc-GH biostatistics and epidemiology core sequence (GLHLTH 705/707).
- Joe Egger teaches both undergraduate epidemiology (GLHLTH 362) and intermediate global health epidemiology (GLHLTH 710).
- Joao Vissoci teaches Global Injury and Prevention (GLHLTH 673).
- Jennifer Headley teaches Qualitative Data Analysis for Global Health (GLHLTH 770D).