Electronic Institutional Review Board
e-IRB Is a web ‐based, electronic system used to:-
- Submitting & reviewing proposals.
- Tracking proposals reviewing status, reviewer’s name, adverse events such as protocol changes, alerting PI on report due dates, termination dates, progress submission reports.
- Provide a general report of all reviewers load on reviewing proposals.
- Designed to replace the cumbersome current IRB in use.
Why should we use it?
The system will:-
- Increase the efficiency of the approval and administrative processes for projects and protocols involving human subjects in research.
- Saves paper use and therefore works on conserving our environment.
- Reduce printing cost.
- Improves time management for all researchers involved.
KCMUCo Mentor eIRB can be accessed through www.axiommentor.com/login/axlogin.cfm
What is Dspace?
It is an open source digital repository system typically used for creating an open access repositories.
- It has been adopted purposely for:-
- Storing thesis.
- And proposals.
- Researchers, PI, Reviewers, and Students can now easily access and utilize the digital contents and keep the environment clean.